Founded in 2009, MDT Financial Advisors has grown by serving clients through investment planning, disciplined investment strategies and proactive personal service. The Mission Statement for MDT Financial Advisors is “We make the complex simple for a select group of families by having an investment plan that fits your life goals using the right investments with straightforward costs.”Who We Want
MDT Financial Advisors is seeking candidates for a full-time or Part-time Client Associate position in our Clear Lake area office. The Client Associate plays a critical role in the back stage and front stage functioning of our practice. Administration of client services and interaction with clients and prospects are the main focus of this position. JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Answering Incoming Calls to MDT Financial Advisors
- Processing request from clients, prospects and other team members.
- Coordinate and schedule “Strategy and Review” Meetings
- Place outgoing “No Contact Calls” to clients.
- Develop and maintains written systems of all activities.
- Maintain client interaction in firm Contact Management System
- Professionally greeting clients when they enter the office.
- Process opening new accounts for clients
- Internal journals and external ACH.
- Monitor social media accounts and provide proactive ideas for improved engagement.
- Deploy email blasts utilizing CRM
- Work with Compliance to get content approved.
- Back up other Associates in other aspects of financial advisory firm
- Letter mailouts and Event Invitations
- Positive attitude, with exceptional client service demeanor.
- Writing and communications skills.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Windows 10.
- Ability to take direction from various individuals.
- Great organizing and multi-tasking skills.
- Superior ability to communicate professionally, clearly and accurately in both written and verbal communication with clients and business partners.
- Demonstrate personal initiative and motivation to succeed.
In exchange for your experience, we offer a full-time or part-time position, hourly pay, bonus potential and a great working environment. The position is based in our professional Clear Lake-Houston office location. This is a chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational and focused. To respond to this opening, please send your resume to Chad Taylor, at [email protected]
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation